Insulation company Franssen works in shipbuilding, industry and utility. We have been organizing this from Boven Leeuwen for 45 years and we work throughout the Netherlands, Europe and even beyond. In our workshop, the projects are prepared by our sheet metal workers and mattress makers, the insulators and plate fitters process the material on location, the project management monitors progress and the administration department processes the entire work flow. Due to the crowds, we are looking for a sheet metal worker or auxiliary sheet metal worker.
What are you going to do?
- Supporting insulation work for utility, ships and/or industry
- Receives an order from (cooperating) foreman and/or workshop manager and/or project leaders
- Supporting insulation work
- Laying floors
Who are we looking for?
- VMBO or school leaver;
- Technical insight is an advantage;
- Someone who works very precisely;
- A social and reliable character;
- No 7am to 4pm mentality;
What do we offer?
- Full-time job (40 hours);
- Salary above the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal and Technology;
- You will receive a course from us within six months from the Training and Development Fund for the Insulation Industry;
- Close-knit club colleagues;
- Working hours in principle from 07:00 to 16:00;
- Start in consultation.