Insulation company Franssen works in shipbuilding, industry and utility. We have been organizing this from Boven Leeuwen for 45 years and we work throughout the Netherlands, Europe and even beyond. In our workshop, the projects are prepared by our sheet metal workers and mattress makers, the insulators and plate fitters process the material on location, the project management monitors progress and the administration department processes the entire work flow. Due to the crowds, we are looking for a sheet metal worker or auxiliary sheet metal worker.
What are you going to do?
- Making sheet metal work, mainly prefab of air ducts and pipes, of aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel with thicknesses from 0.6 millimeters to 2 millimeters on the basis of construction drawings
- The sheet metal made by you is mounted by our plate mechanics
- You work closely with colleagues in the workshop and the field service
- Thinking along in the production process is appreciated
- Incidental sheet metal installation on location
In short : You will make sheet metal work in our workshop, together with colleagues. Your work directly contributes to a satisfied customer.
Who are we looking for?
- VMBO or school leaver;
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication is a plus;
- Technical insight is an advantage;
- Someone who works very precisely;
- A social and reliable character;
- No 7am to 4pm mentality;
What do we offer?
- Full-time job (40 hours);
- Salary above the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal and Technology;
- You will receive a course from us within six months from the Training and Development Fund for the Insulation Industry;
- Close-knit club colleagues;
- Working hours in principle from 07:00 to 16:00;
- Start in consultation.