Quality in insulation and scaffolding
Working at Franssen Group
Why is it nice to work at Franssen?
Are you looking for an internship?
- Student (auxiliary) isolater
- Apprentice (auxiliary) sheet metal worker
- Apprentice sheet metal fitter
Always open vacancies
What are our terms of employment?
- We use the Collective Labor Agreement Metal & Technology
- Pay more than the collective labor agreement requires
- Request for days off is almost always approved
- Many training opportunities, including at the Training and Development Fund for the Insulation Industry
- Clear job descriptions, so that everyone knows where they stand
- Sometimes you also get a mobile phone, laptop and/or company bus from the company
We can well imagine that you have questions for us about working at Franssen. For example, about the status of certain vacancies, more details about certain types of work or about the starting possibilities of internships. Please contact Gaby Wijnen via [email protected] or +31(0)487 510716.