Inspection & Engineering
Inspect your machines or pipes
Would you like to have your machines or pipes inspected? Have the condition of your installation or insulation material assessed? The professionals of Franssen Group are ready to provide you with thorough advice. We forecast failures and repairs, make efficiency calculations and do insulation inspections. After our insulation check-up, you will receive a report from us with the correct, most advantageous and best solution for your situation.
Reasons to have your insulation inspected or checked:
- Your pipes or machines are old and possibly no longer in top condition.
- You have the feeling that pipes, channels or installations are getting too hot.
- You want to know if and when the insulation material in your building needs to be replaced.
- You want a prediction of future faults and repairs.
- You want clarity about possible savings in your energy consumption and your expected return.
- You could use some sound advice before building or rebuilding.
Thermography is an efficient way to measure the temperature of your installations. These infrared measurements are frequently used for the inspection of insulation, by Franssen Group as well. We answer questions such as ‘what is the temperature of my insulation?’ and ‘what do my installations and pipes look like?’. Franssen Group Insulation & Scaffolding has the knowledge and equipment to forecast the faults and repairs for all your (process) components. We also visualise and calculate your energy losses and possible return. This way you know exactly where you stand.