Ship & yacht insulation
Insulation at its best
Anyone who excels in ship insulation proves to master the insulation profession in all facets. Franssen Groep has been a leader in ship insulation for many years. From thermal, sound and fire insulation of accommodations to insulating and tracing deck pipes and insulating exhausts; we engineer and realize. You will find evidence of our craftsmanship everywhere. Both nationally and internationally. Both on boats on inland shipping and on yachts and ships on seagoing shipping.
The ship insulation we offer consists of:
- Thermal insulation of accommodations on board different types of ships.
- Fire-resistant insulation with a finish of plate or heat-resistant marine cloth. Both possible with aluminum and steel.
- Sound enclosures for engines and generators. Soundproofing engine rooms is also a form of sound insulation.
- Isolate of exhaust gas systems by means of insulation mattresses and/or finishing with aluminum or stainless steel sheet material.
- Tracing and insulating deck pipes on board tankers.
- Insulating materials in the form of a kit. These ready-made insulation packs are shipped to shipyards around the world and assembled by local workers.
Insulation on location or insulation as an export package?