Benefits of heat insulation
Hot water and warm air are valuable. You want to insulate your water pipes, air pipes, heat pump installation or central heating system as well as possible, so that the heat transfer between the inside and outside of the pipes is minimal. With Franssen Group’s thermal insulation, you can prevent energy loss and reduce your CO2 emissions. Warm air is retained longer and better, which translates into lower energy bills. You also maintain an excellent and comfortable climate throughout the year, one which keeps it pleasant and safe to live and work.
Thanks to good thermal insulation, you enjoy:
- Optimal energy utilisation and minimal heat loss.
- A lower energy bill.
- A warm climate in the winter and coolness in the summer, because inside heat is better retained and outside heat is kept outside for longer.
- A safe and pleasant working environment.
- Less moisture problems and mould formation.
- A positive contribution to the environment.
Heart for the environment
By properly insulating your business premises or building, it will consume less energy and fossil fuels. As a result, there are fewer emissions of hazardous waste, such as CO2. A well-insulated building contributes to the reduction of global warming.